new novice

I have been playng since about 1994 since the days of Wolf 3D on my Mac or getting scared at Doom 1 and 2 and giggling at this spiffy little swearing mod for doom, "YOU KILLED MY SON, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!", lol its funny cause demons dont have families. Who can forget shrinking strippers in duke 3d and crushing them. LOL good times

I've only been playing around with them about a year. I am working on a h.p. right now trying to get the sound to work but i cannot find a driver for the intigrated audio

yes i did try and i found one it helps hen you open the files o well it works not bad for a first time installing drivers
by the way it is nice to meet you all your right it gets addictive reading all the old posts even

Hey Welcome.. i'm 13 and been playing with comptuers for a long time but i actually started to learn about the hardware and OS's for few years now. Planning on building my first PC soon!

I still have my old BBC micro...
I'm 23 years old. I've been hacking (not security based hacking), for more than 10 years.
My first computer was a Tandy Color Computer 3 (which I still have), followed by a 486 Packard Bell running Windows 3.11!

Back
Top Bottom