CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAN

gibant1 said:
I meant that sometimes you try to run something, it doesn't work and you have to re-boot. It's not windows that's the problem, but AMD.

LGA775 prescotts are great, no heat problems. Just ordered a 560J & Gskill 4800 DDR with a DFI 875p-t. Hope to get to the 5Ghz mark.

GO for it! Blow up that Intel! you can DO IT!! Prescotts suck, Northwoods suck, Intel sucks (except for the Dothan core which is in the Pentium M) You are a fool to think that AMD can be defeated by a CPU that has to communicate with the on-motherboard memory just to access files. Learn about AMD, then argue with me, until then , close your mouth and behave like a good little Intel suckup.

Oh, and if you want to hit the 5GHz mark, you better get a better MOBO! Abit's LGA775 FATALITY will do the trick.

AMD ZEN said:
Your a funny guy!! It would be my pleasure. My 3500+ SLAUGHTERS the P4 3.46GHz EE in 97% of all tests, and I do have benchmarks!

So Shove these down you throat and swallow!

AquaMark3= 84,450
3DMark03= 20,433!!!!!

Go cry in your corner now Intel junkie, the ZEN beats your pitifully weak Intel ANYDAY with ease. I spit on Intel. You can OC to 4.5GHz, I will still beat you.. MUHAHAH!

You need a leather shoe.. and some shoe polish.. and then you can kick his rear end.

My AMD 64 3000 (754 chipset) beats the closest P4 3.2GHz with HT in 70-80% of tests from benchmarks I have seen...

Intel junkies just don't have a clue..

We do. And yes i know that AMD is better and i wish i had an amd but i got intel. All i was saying was that in that 20 precentile, intel on over a small, specific area. That's all.

jack22 said:
We do. And yes i know that AMD is better and i wish i had an amd but i got intel. All i was saying was that in that 20 precentile, intel on over a small, specific area. That's all.

What are you talking about? In the few benchmarks Intel manages to win, they lead by a small margin. The 80%-90% of tests that AMD wins are anywhere from a 5-35% lead.

Actually I've seen benchmarks in PC Modder (a VERY unbiased and repautable mag), and they compared the FX-55 with the 3.46ghz EE and the EE beats the FX by a little margin in most of the tests. But AMD kicked the EE's ass in OC'ing capablities.

EDIT>>> They do say that AMD is probably better, because it's a better deal.

I'm not saying that Intels are better. Intel sucks, but I'm just telling what I know as far as CPU benchmarks go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom