Question for Gateway Users

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
Has anyone with a Gateway ever tried to overclock by switching the jumpers on the MOBO. I really want to know because i want to OC my comp. So if anyone has done this or knows someone who has, please write ur experience and how you did it

thanks

maybe i don't know the correct term for it, but this is how it is ... and mine is on the first two like _. ; i think its called a jumper; its one of those things thhat you change on a hard drive to change it from slave to master. anyway, because gateway locks its bios, i have to enter CONFIG Mode so i can config it

thanks, but the thing is i think i know what to do, according to AMDZEN, all i have to do is move the jumper into this setting ._ which is CONFIG but i want to see other results before i do it on my comp.

Most pre-built computer amnufacturers cover the BIOS entry so you can't OC it or alter anything.

well, everyone is telling me that my cpu temp (49 degrees running net, word, mediocre programs etc.) is really good for a prescott, so thats the reason, also, the RAM i bought is supposed to be at 2-3-3-6, but its at 3-3-3-8, so i want to put it at the latency it works best at

Back
Top Bottom