CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAN

alvino said:
LOL That might take a while...Intel is a really big company and they have serveral computer manufacturers that exclusively use their CPU's. Becides, you should be more open-minded...there are some apps where AMD loses (although very few...). Dont have to insult him just because he likes Intel.

That's why I said AMD wins in 80-90% of the tests. I never said 100%. But Gibant is just wrong in so many things.

Giancarlo said:
That's why I said AMD wins in 80-90% of the tests. I never said 100%. But Gibant is just wrong in so many things.

Heh. Whatever...just don't start flaming him.

Giancarlo said:
Giblet: Morons continue making moronic statement. I can't believe this! how the hell can you even begin to say the Intel P4 is better then an AMD 64? You have a head on your shoulders and a brain in it. AMd isn't a problem. You're an idiot dude. Sometimes you try to run something, it doesn't work? What kind of drugs are you smoking? AMD 64 never crashes, and I put it under intensive work.

You don't want me to call you names? You call me and Giabnt names so it doesn't make it right to say something about you? Oh ok i see... And you can't say Intel doesn't win in audio. I have seen the tests. Live with it. Intel beats AMD in audio related things at the momemnt makingit the ideal choice for that type of profession or whatnot.

alvino said:
LOL Yeah, I was low on moolah and I still am now...I really want 1gb of Ballistix or some Corsair XMS Xpert. There's actually a brand called Gskill? How odd...

The Gskill is the best memory around at the moment. It can do 600Mhz @ 3 4 4 8 and 400Mhz @ 2 2 2 5 1T and only needs 2.6v to do it, giving plenty of scope to up the voltage and get even faster timings.

Many of the Big boys have moved to it from OCZ.

jack22 said:
You don't want me to call you names? You call me and Giabnt names so it doesn't make it right to say something about you? Oh ok i see... And you can't say Intel doesn't win in audio. I have seen the tests. Live with it. Intel beats AMD in audio related things at the momemnt makingit the ideal choice for that type of profession or whatnot.

Look, you people make me really furious. Intel beats AMD in audio related things? From benchmarks I have seen it has not.

Gian i showed you the benches in the intel vs amd thread that's a sticky. You just wantr to forget about it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom