5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasting forum space. hello!!!! sql DBs dont get that big!!!! and all this is on a SQL DB!!!! :p and its not very big at all.

I'm talking about people having to read though extra worthless bullshit comments, that just distract from the topic of the thread.

well they should learn to pay attention and filter stuff out on their own then. its called using thier brains!!!!!

and no its not a real distraction if you dont let it be one.

will you just drop it and leave me alone?? its it really bothierning you and affecting you THAT much that you cant sleep at nite or what. its none of your business why i post the way I do so BUTT OUT OF IT!!!!

I have an Idea! [puts pot on head and hits it with a fork] Lets change the subject!

I think FX should do something special for her 5,000th Post :D

! GET YOUR BOOBS OUT !

LOL on this site???? rakedog dotn deserve to see em.... all he does is bitch so no tit rakedog!!!

will you just drop it and leave me alone?? its it really bothierning you and affecting you THAT much that you cant sleep at nite or what. its none of your business why i post the way I do so BUTT OUT OF IT!!!!

whatever, but don't think that you are more special then anyone just because you have a high post count. Posts don't mean anything.

athlon64fx said:
LOL on this site???? rakedog dotn deserve to see em.... all he does is bitch so no tit rakedog!!!
Haha, nah Rakedog probably doesn't :D

rakedog said:
whatever, but don't think that you are more special then anyone just because you have a high post count. Posts don't mean anything.
Lol, she is more special! She's FX! Lol. Just like Mixx is special because he's Mixx and you are special because you are Rakedog. You all command the respect of the lower users, not because of posts but because of ability and talent.

rakedog said:

no I dotn think im special cuase of my post count

WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!

and so what If Im oddballed it makes me more interestign that "tech help only" long book post only boring blah.

I swear soem people need to get a life and appreciate more isntead of doggin on someone in a forum. and trust me if you knew me in real life you would piss yourself becuse youd feel so bad to treat a good lookin model material woman such as me the way you do.

and really you dont knwo what ive been though in my life. how old are you?? honestly???

and do you live spoiled, in your parent's basement, that will explain it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom