Favourite Music

dreamweaverdude said:
LK have you been demoted from being a mod for a reason or is it just me seeing Guru beside your name? Just asking out of interest
Nah - all the old-folks (Mixx, FX, Slayer, Giancarlo, etc) know I've never wanted to be a Moderator - and took the post over some dreadful spamming times. With Mixx and Zen and Camers and Slayer back - I don't think I'm needed.

money_man said:
i just think your a pansy!!!! j/k, man listen to some eminem and get in touch with your manly gun toting side, thats the way to be

Hell no. I get that out of listening to some real music, like Rammstein.

"mines techno, trance, dance, and dance-pop and a lil hip-hop."

Techno, trance and dance is cool. I love trance.. great to dance to. But rock is a bigger part of my favorites...

Eee... Rammstein scare me. They just shout. And then shout some more and scream from time to time.

Haha - the only piece of Dance on my Computer is... erm... Frank Sinatra's You are my Sunshine and Van Halen's Dreams. :D

Well LK, they are real music. They are real cool and the reason you think that is because they speak German. And German is naturally more of a harsh language. And they don't shout and scream as much as you think.

I dont like that new song by rammstein, the one where they are all rock climbing. Is that them or actors or whats the deal.

I got a whole group of sound techs to anylise my hearing and voice (10 to be exact!) and my mearings phenominal speically in the lower mid and higher mid areas as well as extreme lower and extreme higher frequencies.

its kinda odd but oh well. like the sound of screetching gutars at random is supposed to help my nervousness anywaz. grrr. frequencies have an odd effect on me. they alwys have. specially midrange freqs. the sound of babies crying hurts me really bad physically. and any screetching for that matter.

heck the sound techs were startelde at my hearing!!!!!

its an odd story it is. he he. I had these dedicated sound techs and I got out of school like 20 times to get hearing and voice tests done it was cool!!!

Giancarlo said:
Well LK, they are real music. They are real cool and the reason you think that is because they speak German. And German is naturally more of a harsh language. And they don't shout and scream as much as you think.

Totally agree ... in my opinion it takes more skill to be in a good (note I said good; I'll admit that some bands that are released onto the metal community are an absolute embarrasment) metal band than it does in any other genre. A band is a group of people exceptionally skilled with the instrument they play or what part they play in each song. Each song has got to be organised to perfection; not one bass drum beat or one guitar note can be missed. Which, to me, makes Metal a more skilled genre that any other out there.

But like I said, my opinion; and it's that opinion that is one of the reasons that I love metal for what it is and what it stands for.

Back
Top Bottom