5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
I truly know that many of my posts were truly long... and not just a few sentences long like AthlonFxs or Alvinos.

well soem things dont need a book explaniation!!!! some things are better off with short answers. or we dont have time to type alot liek I do. I have a social life now. lolz

I have more then a social life too. If you knew what kind of guy I am, you would know I certainly do have one. Not to mention I have a boyfriend.. and we are going out with each other a whole lot. But still my fast typing helps me get huge posts in a short amount of time.

Most of my posts are a of a decent length, some are short and some are ridiculously long, so on an average, most of my posts are medium in length.

Athalon... yes short responces are sometimes okay, but stuff like 'Yeah!!!' or "LOL!!" or "haha, nice" is NOT a post. It's pointless spam.

rake, will you keep your negative flaming outta my thread! and no its not spam. LOL means I laughed alot at that post. duh! and yeah is when I aggree!!! duh!

and thanks alot LK ;) ;)

I'm only talking the truth. LOL is spam. If you think something is funny, you can PM them. Don't waste forum space on that pointless postage.

David is linient. If you were to go on some stricter forums, your posts would be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom