virus in acrobat?

yoyo920

BSOD
hi everyone

i got a detected virus in acrobat........ in acroRd32info.exe

its called W32.Rile?

does anyone know how to get rid of it and what else it does

where did you download this version of Acrobat from?

what software have you used to try and remove it?

na i got it from adobe............ but i recently had some probs on it like core.dll failed i fixed it by removing it and installing it again

but after a few days now it just said that it had a virus on the exe

i used norton but it couldnt find anything after

try using AVG free, is your Norton updated, i have been on Symantec website and i can not find a removal tool for you sorry.

yeh i checked on symantec.......... itrs definetly a virus coz i cant open any pdf........ help

aiiii norton keeps shutting off when i et the error message for acrobat......... coz i clicked end program it keeps shutting down the whole process.

and it wont submit to symantec

i submitted it now ......... and it seems w32.rile is nowhere on the net....... i didnt find one page about it, but norton keeps picking it up as a virus

Remove adobe completely since it doesn't work. The go to your Registry Editor and remove every key called adobe and a search for that W32.rile for any keys.
To do a good and complete removal, I"d go and get a trailware version of jv16 at cnet.com or zdnet.com to remove every key linked to adobe from your registry and then remove every trace and dll lin windows explorer linked to it.
Adobe acrobat reader is free; just like the cholesterol is free in your patato chips!

Back
Top Bottom