Nvidia vs. ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
id agree with what was said about nvidias dual display capabilities... i use dual monitors continuously now :D

great value for money on nvidia

Yeah Im an Nvidia guy all the way now Nvidia is the best and ATI has 1 big flaw the i have had 2 friends occur (this is in Aus)

after about a year or just after the warranty ends the card will just stop working as it should
this has happened to 2 of my friends and becasue of that they both are moving to Nvidia

NVIDIA PWNS

|\ / \ / | |---\ | |---)
| \ / \ / | | \ | /\ |__ ) __
| \ / \ / | | | | /_\ | \ / /\ / |__
| \ \/ | | __ / | / \ | \/\/ / \/ __|

Nvidia has the mid-range market by the balls and from what I see they always will have it. And technically the only part of the market ATI PWNs is the upper-upper market (ATI x850xt). That's it. Besides ATI drivers suck. My BFG Geforce FX5900 (OCed to FX5950U speeds) has only been good to me.. while my friend had to replace his ATI Radeon 9800 Pro twice because it burned out.

If you already got a teeth against ATI, then change; your answering your own question. A video card is like a car; if you get fed up with one manufacturer, try another. At least you'll get to know the difference by yourself.

lol atis work flawesly...maybe they were noobs puttin abuse to them, ati forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAFDOG said:
Yeah Im an Nvidia guy all the way now Nvidia is the best and ATI has 1 big flaw the i have had 2 friends occur (this is in Aus)

after about a year or just after the warranty ends the card will just stop working as it should
this has happened to 2 of my friends and becasue of that they both are moving to Nvidia

NVIDIA PWNS

|\ / \ / | |---\ | |---)
| \ / \ / | | \ | /\ |__ ) __
| \ / \ / | | | | /_\ | \ / /\ / |__
| \ \/ | | __ / | / \ | \/\/ / \/ __|

Like my AMD CPU, I've been using Nvidia for life and never bother to go with ATi. Works so darn well, why change? Nvidia, two thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom