Couple of things

Jack05

In Runtime
hey guys
couple of things excuse the noob question, how do access BIOS on XP maybe my comp my comp is a little too quick for its own good?
Secondly how do I switch between integrated sound card and an internal one?
Some things I know quite a lot about some other things stuff all.
Be gentle ;)
jack

you can access the bios whether you have an os installed or not, the bios has nothing to do with xp. you need to hold down del, then turn your computer on, there you will find the bios and the option to turn the onboard sound off

I think he is asking whether or not you can access BIOS while in XP instead of at bootup.

As for your second question, go to Start>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Audio and Voice tabs
There you can choose between soundcards.

Does that apply to Video Cards. Could I since I am not into gaming buy a motherboard with an integrated graphics card and then later install one in the AGP slot and then turn off the integrated one? Would having the integrated one and the new one running cause havoc???

think he is asking whether or not you can access BIOS while in XP instead of at bootup.
yeh thats right, but I just couldn't figure out how to get into bios as it was booting up real quick, so though might as well try to get in through desktop.
thanks guys
jack

yes you can use an agp card and turn on the intergrated, no it wouldn't

Computergen said:
Does that apply to Video Cards. Could I since I am not into gaming buy a motherboard with an integrated graphics card and then later install one in the AGP slot and then turn off the integrated one? Would having the integrated one and the new one running cause havoc???

Back
Top Bottom