Why isn't Lord Kalthorn a mod anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O... Why in the world would he do that? I've always wanted to be a mod. Is it stressful to be a mod or something?

Jefforaby said:
O... Why in the world would he do that? I've always wanted to be a mod. Is it stressful to be a mod or something?

Depends on how strict to the rules you are. If you're severely strict on the rules and make sure everyone follows them, sooner or later you'll find yourself reminding a popular member of the rules, and bang, you're hated by quite a few. This was what happened to me before I decided I wanted out of the staff position because I was sick of the tantrums and the PM's telling me how I should do my job. So, yes, it can be.

Plus, lets face it, this place is massive. Keeping an eye on every single user and their post can become quite tedious at times. But hey; I'm back as mod so it can't be that bad. ;)

I liked him at first, then hated, now, im ok with him!!! Damn, he couldhave given the mod position to me!!

Don't edit me....

Like I was saying: Rusbo: Stop posting spam everywhere you go, and take time to accualy write good responces.

we gotta get rid of mr.mixx.. he's trying to do a nanny state.. where everything he says is better then reality. :rolleyes: WAKE UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom