The Official Ranting Thread

The F word is a part of my vocabulary whether you like it or not. This is not something you will change. It is in the music I listen to, and it is what I say sometimes.

I know alot of you peeps feel that way, but why can't you just use f%#...instead.

We have young member's here, and i don't think they need to see that, do you agree ?

I will use ! Okay. You have a problem with that? And we have young members here? What is that supposed to mean? Turn on the TV and you can hear it on any channel.

Seriously. Stop sugercoating the world. If there are kids that have the problem with the word that's their problem.

Ok peeps, seems that David does'nt mind as long as it is'nt overly abused....If I see Flaming going on in here though, i will lock it....:rolleyes:

And i will sticky it for 2-day's , then i will unstick it after that time is up....Like my word, I am re opening the locked thread....;)

why are you going to unsticky it ;)

<rant> Why the hell doesn't slackware support SATA. Seriously they are friggin slow on updating their OS. THey should use a way newer kernel. It pisses me off because I can't install it on my SATA box..... grrr. </rant>

Back
Top Bottom