What do you like?

Re: Sticky: What do you like?

Wow 300 hours is just insane. Do you actually listen to those music? I guess you can listen to whatever you want anytime...conveniant.

Haha, I have 300 Tracks :D

But yeah - 300 Hours is crazy. Even 300 is too much choice for me. I'll listen to something until I find something else to listen to. I just don't delete it afterwards.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Wow.

Wait a minute! How can 5k Songs not make up 300 Hours? How short are the songs! Even for 300 Hours they're only just over 3 minutes long!

most are mainstream dance tracks 'radio edited' for extra channelnge of obtaining a goal!!! to cram as much songs as possible! he he!

also I do have several of those one hour dance ultra megamixes and soem "whole cds" too!!

I have over 3,000 tracks total as of 4:00pM cst.

I have 600 physicl regualr standard-andrard audio cds and I have 50 mp3 cds and dvds.

and my audio cds only 5% are currently ripped to my HD

and hell yah i got everything on here!!! I am gonna put up a inet radio station someday!!! he he!!!

I have days when I have "kicks" for certain styles too. soemtimes I may feel preppy and listen to bubblegum, or soemdays I may feel a lil freakay and get some sick minded hip hop or soem days I wanna jam all out and get teh bassiest techno I can find!!!

CarpeNoctem said:
Why did you put "Sticky: " in your topic title? That doesn't make it sticky. Sorry if this has been said before. There are uber amounts of pages.

Lol you so crazy. Sticky: is done by the mods and it means that the thread is stuck so it will always be on the first page. Kapeesh

oh i see what you mean Carpe. Yeh WTF to writing Sticky: in your threads name.

Back
Top Bottom