ATi's SLi is COMING!!

athlon64fx said:
yah they will, and who says it will double the price. id rather pay alot of soemthing that will last a LONG time then a little for soemthing that needs replaced every month like most dual ali stuff from nvid.

thats why im buying more expensive furniture!!

Who the hell says that AMR will last a long time? LOL It could be just as unstable as SLI.

well knowing ATi has a more stabel track record and i venever heaed of thier cards (specially pci-x) blowing up!!!

Ive never heard of much problems at all with ati and with nvidia I hear alot of problems.

athlon64fx said:
yah they will, and who says it will double the price. id rather pay alot of soemthing that will last a LONG time then a little for soemthing that needs replaced every month like most dual ali stuff from nvid.

thats why im buying more expensive furniture!!
And yet you buy AMD Processors?

athlon64fx said:
well knowing ATi has a more stabel track record and i venever heaed of thier cards (specially pci-x) blowing up!!!

Ive never heard of much problems at all with ati and with nvidia I hear alot of problems.

AHAHAH!!! ATI's drivers suck though. Pretty much all my friends who use ATI have 3rd party drivers. I've never heard of any nVIDIA cards blowing up either. nVIDIA may have stumbled in the past (when the 5800 released), but they've come a long way since then...

ok ok. whatever these arugments are pointless so does tomshardware think so too. there. i dont game much enough to care enough. good.

yah I know. but people I know and talk about say that tho. I never had a personal problem with any of them, its everyone I talk to that does

Back
Top Bottom