Gallery: Cases

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; it looks like some kind of medical lubrication.

Why make up your own if they sell it?

Because Acetone is highly volatile, and so it evaporates and runs very cold (about 12 Fahrenheit)> Antifreeze only goes so far you know. My ZEN POTION is much better, and keeps things much much cooler then normal.

athlon64fx said:
or lube for lovin!!!
Haha; I was trying to duck away from that idea :D

AMD ZEN said:
Because Acetone is highly volatile, and so it evaporates and runs very cold (about 12 Fahrenheit)> Antifreeze only goes so far you know. My ZEN POTION is much better, and keeps things much much cooler then normal.
Well yeah, but highly volatile substances aren't always a good idea :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; I was trying to duck away from that idea :D

Well yeah, but highly volatile substances aren't always a good idea :D

And why is that? If you are thinking volatile means dangerous, it DOES NOT. It simply means that a substance has a VERY HIGH vapor pressure, which means it will evaporate VERY QUICKLY.

And I have been using it for 5 years now, and nothing bad has ever happened, and I have used normal plain water instead, and a 7-14 degree celcius difference is seen, so it is perfectly safe and I HIGHLY recommend it.

AMD ZEN said:
And why is that? If you are thinking volatile means dangerous, it DOES NOT. It simply means that a substance has a VERY HIGH vapor pressure, which means it will evaporate VERY QUICKLY.

And I have been using it for 5 years now, and nothing bad has ever happened, and I have used normal plain water instead, and a 7-14 degree celcius difference is seen, so it is perfectly safe and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Ah, generally when people say volatile they mean is flamable or will react easily. I don't know any substances that evapourate quickly anyway :D Short of Alcohol; which is not that much quicker than water.

Personally, were I to care about cooling; I would learn more about Vapour Cooling and fix up something.

Back
Top Bottom