CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i once had a chance to use a p4 3.2ghz with my radeon 9600 and i got 200+fps on this one game, and with my amd with the same vid card i get around 100fps...

Re: CAN

gibant1 said:
I meant that sometimes you try to run something, it doesn't work and you have to re-boot. It's not windows that's the problem, but AMD.

LGA775 prescotts are great, no heat problems. Just ordered a 560J & Gskill 4800 DDR with a DFI 875p-t. Hope to get to the 5Ghz mark.

Cool. Hope you make it without it frying. :) Good Luck.

Giblet: Morons continue making moronic statement. I can't believe this! how the hell can you even begin to say the Intel P4 is better then an AMD 64? You have a head on your shoulders and a brain in it. AMd isn't a problem. You're an idiot dude. Sometimes you try to run something, it doesn't work? What kind of drugs are you smoking? AMD 64 never crashes, and I put it under intensive work.

Giancarlo said:
Giblet: Morons continue making moronic statement. I can't believe this! how the hell can you even begin to say the Intel P4 is better then an AMD 64? You have a head on your shoulders and a brain in it. AMd isn't a problem. You're an idiot dude. Sometimes you try to run something, it doesn't work? What kind of drugs are you smoking? AMD 64 never crashes, and I put it under intensive work.

Have you done the test yet?

alvino said:
Cool. Hope you make it without it frying. :) Good Luck.

Cheers, Have you thought about putting some better RAM in your Alvino. Mine made it to 2750Ghz (11x250) on stock cooling, 1.525v with a 4xHTT ratio.

p.s. Dont try Geil Ultra platinum as it cant work even at rated speed on the AMD.

gibant1 said:
Cheers, Have you thought about putting some better RAM in your Alvino. Mine made it to 2750Ghz (11x250) on stock cooling, 1.525v with a 4xHTT ratio.

p.s. Dont try Geil Ultra platinum as it cant work even at rated speed on the AMD.

LOL Yeah, I was low on moolah and I still am now...I really want 1gb of Ballistix or some Corsair XMS Xpert. There's actually a brand called Gskill? How odd...

gibant1 said:
Have you done the test yet?

stop sniffing cocaine. You know for a fact, my AMD 64 will whip the closest Intel P4 out of the water. So please stop taking drugs. Intel is a mistake. And hopefully the market will correct that and Intel will go bankrupt.

LOL That might take a while...Intel is a really big company and they have serveral computer manufacturers that exclusively use their CPU's. Becides, you should be more open-minded...there are some apps where AMD loses (although very few...). Dont have to insult him just because he likes Intel.

I would've gone Intel if AMD had not come out with their Athlon 64's. I expereince first hand how fast my PC is now. My 3dMark is in the 8,000 mark (sig), but if I were to go with SLi, it would be much higher. I'm still drooling over AMD Zen's mark. Man, he's got some crazy numbers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom