CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. My AMD 3400+ hasn't rebooted since I built it about 3-4 months ago. Good thing you have a Northwood core Gibant...Prescotts suck.

Re: CAN

gibant1 said:
You'll be forced to re-boot a lot more to get things working.

What a fool. I can't stand when you speak untruths like this. Stop lying to people. It is just nasty. My AMD 64 3000+ set up defeats simliar equipped P4 3.2GHz with HT, in about 70-80% of the tests from benchmarks I have seen. Also I have not had to reboot this machine in many months. That's probably Windows 2000 moreso. Even my 754 interface is better then Hyperthreading P4s. I'm still not happy I did not get the 939 Chipset... but okay.. I guess I'm fine with what I got. Anybody who suggest a P4 and says it is better is lying. Anybody who says an AMD CPU causes more reboots is lying. These are outright lies.

Gian! You are biased! No other way to say it. And intel wins in certain types of testing like audio. If someone did audio stuff an intel would be better for them. You stupid ass who doesnt see that certain cpu's are better for and made for certain thigns. AMD wins in gaming and multi-tasking. When it comes to little, lesser used things that only epople who work in the field would care about, intel wins. Now Gian, and AMD might be better for your needs but for some an intel is so back up and try to open your g*d-dam little mind up!!

jack22 said:
Gian! You are biased! No other way to say it. And intel wins in certain types of testing like audio. If someone did audio stuff an intel would be better for them. You stupid ass who doesnt see that certain cpu's are better for and made for certain thigns. AMD wins in gaming and multi-tasking. When it comes to little, lesser used things that only epople who work in the field would care about, intel wins. Now Gian, and AMD might be better for your needs but for some an intel is so back up and try to open your g*d-dam little mind up!!

Oh here we go again with the lying. AMD ZEN backed my up too. AMD just has more going for it. An integrated memory controller, better bandwidth and more capability. Intel does better in audio tests? Not really. That's overstated. You stop calling people names. I didn't go after you, nor do I attack you. I don't appreciate being called a stupid ass or being told I have a little mind. Listen you little shit, I am a sophomore in college and that is probably far better then you. AMD wins in just about everything. 80% of the things. ESPECIALLY IN BUSINESS APPS. So fuck off.

Giancarlo said:
Oh here we go again with the lying. AMD ZEN backed my up too. AMD just has more going for it. An integrated memory controller, better bandwidth and more capability. Intel does better in audio tests? Not really. That's overstated. You stop calling people names. I didn't go after you, nor do I attack you. I don't appreciate being called a stupid ass or being told I have a little mind. Listen you little shit, I am a sophomore in college and that is probably far better then you. AMD wins in just about everything. 80% of the things. ESPECIALLY IN BUSINESS APPS. So fuck off.

I see you have sent any benchmarks yet, just hot air.

AMD ZEN, www.custompc.co.uk do the benchmark and come crying back with your pittifull results.

Gibshit, you are the one full of hot air. You were banned when you lied to people. You are the one with pitiful results. Jump off a cliff and leave the right people alone. And I can't be the ultimate liar, gibant, can't accept the fact that Intel is beaten 80-90% of the time. I can't believe a retard would actually claim an AMD 64 would have pitiful results. What kind of idiot are you?

socket 7...

camers said:
I love AMD's to bits. But for gaming a 3.2 p4 would be sweet. Also i have yet to see a motherboard that can take and intel and an AMD. :p

Giancarlo said:
Gibshit, you are the one full of hot air. You were banned when you lied to people. You are the one with pitiful results. Jump off a cliff and leave the right people alone. And I can't be the ultimate liar, gibant, can't accept the fact that Intel is beaten 80-90% of the time. I can't believe a retard would actually claim an AMD 64 would have pitiful results. What kind of idiot are you?

DO THE TEST

alvino said:
No. My AMD 3400+ hasn't rebooted since I built it about 3-4 months ago. Good thing you have a Northwood core Gibant...Prescotts suck.

I meant that sometimes you try to run something, it doesn't work and you have to re-boot. It's not windows that's the problem, but AMD.

LGA775 prescotts are great, no heat problems. Just ordered a 560J & Gskill 4800 DDR with a DFI 875p-t. Hope to get to the 5Ghz mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom