Woot????

AMD ZEN said:
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...duct_Code=140736&Category_Code=Unbuffered_OCZ
Umm, best RAM in the world currently, tests prove it!
(as far as DDR400 PC3200 goes at least)

Rosewill is a VERY GOOD company. Their GPUs are stable and well made (I have had one based on ATi 9800XT and it was GREAT!) I currently have a DVDRAM/+-RW RL drive made by them in my new PC, and it is fast, highly responsive, and DEAD SILENT

Thanks for backing me up. Yeah I heard Rosewill memory is actually extremely overclockable.. from what reviews I was reading.. they aren't the best overclockers.. but they have pretty good timings. They aren't the best RAM producers in the world, but are pretty good.

And no offense or anything but OCZ is junk. They have got in trouble for false advertising schemes.

AHHH!!!! SO MANY WIRES!!!! HOW DO I HOOKUP MY PSU? IT DIDNT COME WITH INSTRUCIONS, I HAVE NO CLUE....please help, thanks.

Giancarlo said:
Thanks for backing me up. Yeah I heard Rosewill memory is actually extremely overclockable.. from what reviews I was reading.. they aren't the best overclockers.. but they have pretty good timings. They aren't the best RAM producers in the world, but are pretty good.

And no offense or anything but OCZ is junk. They have got in trouble for false advertising schemes.

I never said they were a bad company but i owned 1 of the cases and psu's for a reallt cheap psu and i had to ram three times and finnaly said screw it.

Well, they have improved in quality recently and looking at the reviews of the ram it looks good. Remember this is ram we are talking about, not cases.

Back
Top Bottom