Woot

yellowsnowman

Daemon Poster
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I will be entering high school next year, and as one of my electives I will be taking a year long computer repair/build and networking class!!! For free! (since its in highschool)

After I take this class I will beable to build the computer I want instead of buying premade for more!!!!!

cool, i took that course too. The first year is sooooo easy. But second and third levels get more chanllenging.

I am switching HS next year and will be attending a IT school. I will take cisco and learn jave, visual basic and html. I will learn to build pc's even though i already built 2. I also can get 18 college credits. It is a free magnet HS too.

yellowsnowman said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I will be entering high school next year, and as one of my electives I will be taking a year long computer repair/build and networking class!!! For free! (since its in highschool)

After I take this class I will beable to build the computer I want instead of buying premade for more!!!!!

Congrats man! :) we're all happy for you!

Why dont you do it now? I built mine without instructions and it was my first build....And im only in a grade higher then you.

Back
Top Bottom