Ie

yoyo920 said:
b) Have been brainwashed by M$$ and IE

what the heck is M$$ and anyways i use Maxthon and it still happens so dunno if u havent read it

and sorry for upsetting anyone just stating what i felt

Hmm, let me inform you of something... Ever heard of Linux? If you know the power of Linux, think of that in an Internet Broswer that is FREE and you get FireFox 1.0. It destroys ALL ADS with AdBlocker, WHICH I LOVE! ALso, Firefox has several thousand plugins and extensions, and MANY MANY MANY Great looking themes to download for FREE! It is all FREE to you because people are nice and work hard to make the internet safer for people like you who use other crappy browsers and then go and insult people for telling you how to end all of your problems. Well sir, I say good day to you, and when you decide to download and use FireFox and stop asking these silly questions about the corrupted pieces of crappola you are currently using, comeback and thank us ok? BYE BYE.

AMD ZEN said:
Hmm, let me inform you of something... Ever heard of Linux? If you know the power of Linux, think of that in an Internet Broswer that is FREE and you get FireFox 1.0. It destroys ALL ADS with AdBlocker, WHICH I LOVE! ALso, Firefox has several thousand plugins and extensions, and MANY MANY MANY Great looking themes to download for FREE! It is all FREE to you because people are nice and work hard to make the internet safer for people like you who use other crappy browsers and then go and insult people for telling you how to end all of your problems. Well sir, I say good day to you, and when you decide to download and use FireFox and stop asking these silly questions about the corrupted pieces of crappola you are currently using, comeback and thank us ok? BYE BYE.
Thats just plain not nice :D

Back
Top Bottom