task manager won't stay open

justin010189

Solid State Member
I am pretty sure I got a virus over AIM from abcbird.com/photo and it was in a friend's away message and it said valentine's pics so meing an idiot i thought they were really my friends and it ends up being a virus. All these things from Microsoft Spyware started popping up asking me to allow or block and i clicked block but im not sure what it was for. Then i got the valentine's pics link in my away message so i knew i had it. I ran adaware, spybot, and microsoft spyware. There was one in spybot that was called exploit that i deleted. I went to open my computer and it showed an error message that said activex was prohibiting me from viewing it. I tried to open task manager but it only stayed open for 1 second and then closed. I undownloaded AIM and I know a lot of other people who have this virus. I reported this to AOL but they haven't done anything yet (shocker). I have Windows 2000. If anyone could help me I would be very happy. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

The task manger happend to me. It;s spyware.virus. Reformat or erase and start over after backing up importnat files. I solved the problem by uilding a new pc :)

Back
Top Bottom