Uk Xbox Users And Scotland (camers)

yes you can, but not as good as a xbox. Eg. Only for chipped games..no fancy things.

Mod's get a little more power just like our presedent. He can do much more then we can without getting in trouble.

yes, but you can still report mods!! (im not that sad though, unlike some^^^!!!!!)

Anyway, to the point, thanks for the reply from camers!!

Haha, it is naturally fed from Lord of the Rings at the beginning when I started, Man in the Iron Mask, Three Musketeers and King Arthur with the Dandillions and Lord Kalthorn, Troy with Greathanc, Zorro with Lord Kalthorn, Gladiator with Lord Kalthorn. Age of Mythology, King Arthur, Troy, and Man in the Iron Mask with the troop styles and practices. Many films have contributed - I think however it looks like neither now though because there are so many different sources.

Report me if you think I said something wrong :D But I didn't double post as far as I know... and I said more than Yayayayayayayay ;)

Haha! I dare somebody to Report David.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha! I dare somebody to Report David.

I have a feeling someone already did once; David locked a thread and the thread starter reported it saying he was wrong in doing so.

Back
Top Bottom