Woot????

Look, forget your friend for a minute. You want to overclock your computer and want to buy new RAM and CPU. How long do you think that expense will last you before you decide to over over clock!
When you initially buy something know what's the limit. Maybe next year at this time what we have now will be slowwwwwwwww. Instead of spending, just be patience and wait till the prices go down and buy a mobo, cpu and RAM that have potential. Never put too much on old equipment.
I'd wait for the right occassion; you shouldn't be in need of speed that much. OC will only give you so much which is not always wise if you didn't initially purchase your system with the idea of OC.
And for the cas latency of a RAM, the lower the figure, the faster it is.

my ram is supposed to be 2.5-3-3-8 and i got it runnin 2-3-3-7and it cost me 124 total, 2 sticks of 512, i just bought the 2 cheapest single 512 sticks i could find, which works wonderfuly, and its pc 3200

OMG!!! seriously dude, gotta get rid of these frog/paparzi/cops&robbers, etc links at the bottom, the noise is sooo damn annoying!

Jack, seems to me you hate everything I like. Besides, Rosewill is pretty stable stuff that has good reviews.

Ok, some of you still think that I am going to overclock....Im not....mainly talking to zero4zero

But tweak you dont know you wont in the future plus its ot like you have to spnd alot. Good OC memory justs mean good memory too since it has to be stable and such.

Back
Top Bottom