The "I Win" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You then die of blood loss from your . The erection caused alot of blood to fill it up, so most of your blood had filed out of your body.
The win comes on its knees back to me.

I win.

the win cannot come back for its in a remote region which i shall never tell because im dead and ur dead

i win!

I am a snowman necromancer, I enchant the ground with which i fell right before I died. Natures healing properties brought me back. I then forged a clone of the win, the wins personality makes it so the win will kill any clones of itself. The win comes back and I destroy the clone forever. I now have the win.

I win.

I am pure AMD energy capable of assuming any form, and the EDMCPC is in my body, and I can assimilate it at will! I can manipulate all matter, and any sheild device AMD based (Prophet....) I control at will. I am invincible, pure dark energy, and immortal. BYE BYE! BTW, the EDMCPC (Egypt Dark Matter Charged Particle Cannon) is the single MOST devastating weapon in the known and unknown universes and dimensions, and devastates ANYTHING in the ENTIRE universe and all other parallel and perpendicular dimensions that anyone would travel to or temporarily be in. *Fires EDMCPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!

You are dark AMD matter? I disentegrate from my snowman form but mutate into air. I surround you, even though you cannot see me. I gush into your lungs filling it with air, you cannot take another breath in nor exhale. Your lungs explode and my air fills your legs, causing you to inflate and soar up into the infinite beyond. You will float until you reach the end of everything.

I win.

I have no lungs, I am PURE DARK ENERGY, and BTW, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN PARALLEL AND PERPENDICULAR UNIVERSES ARE GONE, which Includes all of you, even you Snow.

I still WIN.

BTW, here is my secret which only I possess!! I keep on winning!

I WIN to the Infinite Power Notation x E x pI x E again all to the Infinite Power

You destroyed everything, leaving only you, so there is no point of winning, noone to share it with, noone to brag with. Therefore you have no purpose.

Therefore
I WIN

I don't care if any of you are left, I can create more of anything from nothing (creationism powers) It is one of the many perks of being a DEMIGOD. HAHHAHHA!

I win!

I make a clone of myself, make it naked, and make it run by you all, distracting you. I then call superman, and he grabs each of you, flying you to kingdom come.

I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom