Very Good Computer For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - 1.0 gig machines are really old these days. Maybe worth $1000 .

Do you know how much I am selling my old 666mhz for plus monitor? £200.

Unless the machiene is less than a month old, don't expect much for it.

1Ghz machines have been round for about 2 years after all.

EDIT........

This computer is outstandingly fast and has a huge amount of memory.
Some people have over 3GB of memory in their PCs, my new one has 512, hardly outstanding!
Adware Se Pro (anti Virus)

That is NOT antivirus. It is Antispyware/adware. And don't tell me it is, because I myself once had the pro edition.

This computer will last a lifetime, and it is more then enough for any type of usage.
LOL - Most people who upgrade from 1ghz to 2ghz feel the diffrience!

Programs
Windows XP Pro
Adware Se Pro (anti Virus)
Microsot office Pro.
May I ask if that's all legal software? Do you have the COAs? Do you have all the wrannties, packaging, ect?

Also - does it have onboard graphics or sound? Or seprate cards?

This computer is brand NEW!! I purchased it 3 months ago.

Yes, new laptops had that spec 3 months ago - but laptops run on lower power so they have lower specs.

And if you think it's new - if you were told it was new when you brought it - I think that someone pulled the wool over your eyes!

Not meaning to ruin your sale, But nobody in their right mind would buy that for a grand. Are you telling us that you bought AMD Athlon 1.1 GHZ machine with just 480MB or RAM, for 2200. Hahahaha, You've been ripped off. BTW, You said at the beginning that it is custom made, But afterwards said you purchased it 3 months ago. Make your mind up.

i didnt make it--it was professionally custime made and it WAS MADE THREE MONTHS AGO AND THAT IS WHEN I PURCHASED IT

Hahahaha, You've been ripped off.
True.

And Kyle, don't think you can pull the woll over our eyes - about 6/8 of the members of this forum are advanced computer users - and quite a lot of us BUILD OUR OWN computers.

Kyle Holland said:
i didnt make it--it was professionally custime made and it WAS MADE THREE MONTHS AGO AND THAT IS WHEN I PURCHASED IT

Where didd you purchase it from???

lol yea they dont even make athlon 1.1ghz computers do they??? that is a really sucky computer for the price you want...try selling everything for $1100.00 and you might get a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom