Easytune 4 - CPU Multiplier wont change?

rat_boy_100

In Runtime
Hi, i have Easytune 4 and was wondering why i cant change the cpu multiplier by clicking the arrows either side of it. Nothing happens when i click them, like they are disabled or something. I have an AMD Sempron 2800+. Any help would be appreciated :)

how do i change it from bios? iall i see is voltage settings, but they dont seem to tell me the cpu speed if i change them...

I think AMD locked them. Some Athlon XP's came unlocked, and all Athlon 64's are all locked. Only the FX series comes factory-unlocked.

alvino said:
I think AMD locked them. Some Athlon XP's came unlocked, and all Athlon 64's are all locked. Only the FX series comes factory-unlocked.
what do u mean locked? i didnt have to unlock nothin to change my clock speeds, just changed fsb in bios, tehy cant lock it in the cpu, only the mobo can lock the settings, waht kina mobo u have?

he means u cant unlock the multipliers, e.g. 11x200!! the first two digits (11) are the multipliers and the second digits are the fsb which u can change!!

mobo is a gigabyte ga-72748-l

so can sum1 tell me how to overclock cus i wunt mind trying it a little when i get a new decne cooler...

says cpu mult. is at 12.0, my cpu runs at 2.0 gig

Yeah just increase the fsb, but only do this 1 mhz at a time!! To do this go into ur bios and choose system performance to user defined or summat l;ike that and then change it!!

Back
Top Bottom