Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

Amd_zen the xbox 2 will not be called xenon!!! its either the xbox 360 or xbox next!!

Who knows and who cares? Are you inherently deaf? HELLO! Revolution>XBOX2 (xenon, next , WTF EVER!) PS3 is also awesome, and BTW, XBOX2 will NOT use dual core ANYTHING! You are a fool to think that. And BTW, Intel is developing the CPUs for XBOX2!!! IBM is partnered with Sony and Nintendo, not Microsoft. Intel is Microsoft's bitch, not IBM. They are Intel P4's with "Three Thread Technology"!! You know nothing about XBOX2, and yet you brag about it. Hmm, maybe I will make a console based on 15 Geode Dual Core AMD Processors, now that would make them ALL look bad! 12 Processors, if that was true, computers would have the same technology! PC technology has ALWAYS BEEN and ALWAYS WILL BE ahead of console. By the time Revolution debutes with its 20-24 pixel pipeline GFX card(s), PCs will be at 28-32. XBOX2 is not that advanced, GET OVER IT!

Fine great u've stressed ur opinion thats wat i wanted with this thread but dont always demand that u are right!!!! Other people have their opinion!!

AMD ZEN said:
Who knows and who cares? Are you inherently deaf? HELLO! Revolution>XBOX2 (xenon, next , WTF EVER!) PS3 is also awesome, and BTW, XBOX2 will NOT use dual core ANYTHING! You are a fool to think that. And BTW, Intel is developing the CPUs for XBOX2!!! IBM is partnered with Sony and Nintendo, not Microsoft. Intel is Microsoft's bitch, not IBM. They are Intel P4's with "Three Thread Technology"!! You know nothing about XBOX2, and yet you brag about it. Hmm, maybe I will make a console based on 15 Geode Dual Core AMD Processors, now that would make them ALL look bad! 12 Processors, if that was true, computers would have the same technology! PC technology has ALWAYS BEEN and ALWAYS WILL BE ahead of console. By the time Revolution debutes with its 20-24 pixel pipeline GFX card(s), PCs will be at 28-32. XBOX2 is not that advanced, GET OVER IT!
Stressing the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true :D Show us that IBM aren't working on the Xenon. Show us they're working with Nintendo. Show up the Xenon Processor isn't 12 Processors. Three Thread Technology is not required to make 12 Processors :D Hyperthreading and Quad-Core will do it fine for make up 12 Processors. That particular comment from me :D however, is now a good week old and has been taken back in light of the evidence I have shown.

9 Processors, if that were true - computers would have it :D Ah hahahaha... Computers have 8 Processors, they have 12 they have 16 they have 32 and so on. Playstation are doing 9 - 12 is more likely and again - I've shown you they have 12 Processors, you have yet to show us they have not.

well if none else has any other arguments i take the ps3 won!!! But i cant belive people actually sed they didn't have an f*@king clue!!

sorry i will edit that!!lol, i'm from hull we swear all the time, its a tradition!!

I bought the Gamecube first since I have been a Nintendo fanboy all my life!! I have owned all their consoles/handhelds up till now..(that means NES to DS)

but onto the console thing..gamecube definitly had the power on their console but no good games...

I switched over to Xbox and probably won't go back..I voiced my opininons on how the Xbox 2 will own the others (especially Ps3) on another thread and am 2 lazy to write it again...

I say X2 will definitly OWN!!!

Back
Top Bottom