Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

AMD ZEN said:
The twisted views of Nintendo will become a fear to Sony and Microsoft yet again. Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo isn't just some business professional, he is a game designer who invented Kirby, Super Smash Bros, and Earthbound. This gives Nintendo and edge, because they can release a REAL GAMERS console rather then some piece of corporate TRASH. Go Nintendo!

AHAHAH! Super Smash Bros....I remember playing that game when I was 12. Nintendo's games are too "kiddy". All the really good games are rated Mature. Becides, Resident Evil is probably the only good Mature game for Nintendo, and the contoller layouts suck (Resident Evil 4's did).

alvino said:
AHAHAH! Super Smash Bros....I remember playing that game when I was 12. Nintendo's games are too "kiddy". All the really good games are rated Mature. Becides, Resident Evil is probably the only good Mature game for Nintendo, and the contoller layouts suck (Resident Evil 4's did).
Well what about Goldeneye 007, that was an awsome game for the N-64

Too bad that system did'nt last long...

The N64 was good until the Dreamcast came out...then the Dreamcast became obsolete, thanks to the Playstation 2.

xbox 2 will be called xbox 360 and the reason i know this is because i work with microsoft. i reackon xbox 360 will pwn the ps3 but im not quite sure on the revolution, could someone post some specs on the revolution please.

PS2 Occupies like 75% of the console market so the last 15% is between all the other consoles mainly the 2nd rate XShoebox

thats because ps2 came out before xbox and everyone had a ps2 when xbox came out then their parents wouldnt buy them a xbox, saying that they already had a console so there. the xbox is not a box which u put shoes in, it is a high tech piece of machinery that ur feeble mind cannot control.

Back
Top Bottom