Favorite Foods

Panda Express in its whole is an insult to Chinese cuisine. Last time I went there I got fried pieces of fat. Never again!

lol, here we get battered air, so just lil batter puffs. Thats the sweet and sour pork

i love chinese food, even if most of the people cooking it is mexican. it gives the food a sense of diversity. but once i found a fried horsefly in my lomein noodles. wings and all. it took me awhile before i would go back.

Chineese rocks yupp! Only thing i hate about my local chineese, they ALWAYS burn the prawn crackers. My old chineese were god alround... ooh well.

Well Panda Express is a fast food restaurant... so compared to other fast food, like mcdonalds and BK, it's tastes better and healthier. I love chinese buffets. Pay 7 bucks and eat whatever you want! :)

We dont really have chineese chains here atall. I love mcdonalds, i should be ashamed? But here we dont have massive sizes and this and that. I like my big macs, you cant stop me!

I don't see why some of you people love Americanized knock off Chinese food so much. And you must ask yourself.. is Panda express really that all much better or healthier then mcdonalds? I find a big mac more appetizing then the chinese food they have. Big Macs aren't actually all that bad. I went to the Mandarin Deli again today. $5.95 for a huge bowl of soup made with handmade noodles and wontons.. it tasted wholesome. It also has no MSG like so many americanized chinese restaurants like to use. And the employees there speak only a moderate amount of english.. they mostly speak mandarin.

Back
Top Bottom