Favorite Foods

LOL Any heard of Buca, before? It's this Italian restraunt that has only large sizes. Theres no small. It's supposed to be like traditional italian dinner, where everyone passes the huge plate of food around, scooping what they want.

alvino said:
LOL Any heard of Buca, before? It's this Italian restraunt that has only large sizes. Theres no small. It's supposed to be like traditional italian dinner, where everyone passes the huge plate of food around, scooping what they want.

Well when I was in Italy, even if you didn't order that, you still had a huge portion. Northern Italy was famous with seafood spaghetti.

My favorite (favourite, as you would spell in UK) is Orange chicken combo. MMMMMMMM. I love it! The soft fried chicken and the warm steamed rice... wow! Panda Express has good orange chicken. Have any of you heard of Panda Express? It's quite popular in the US

Yes I have. Panda Express is one of my favorites when it comes to American Chinese food. Yoshinoya is my second favorite, although a bit costly compared to Panda Express. Both are very delicious. I have a Panda Express a few miles down the road where I live. Go there quite frequently.

Jefforaby said:
My favorite (favourite, as you would spell in UK) is Orange chicken combo. MMMMMMMM. I love it! The soft fried chicken and the warm steamed rice... wow! Panda Express has good orange chicken. Have any of you heard of Panda Express? It's quite popular in the US

HA! It's an insult to the Chinese culinary cuisine. If you want really good chinese food, go to an authentic, 100% genuine Chinese restraunt...not some corporate knock-off.

Back
Top Bottom