Woot????

YES YES! Just because something is good for OC doesnt mean people who dont OC shouldnt use it.

But he said that since I am not going to OC, i dont need the ram that i am getting....he says that I would be fine getting cheaper ram and a better CPU

This ram he showed me was pc3200 or 3400 and that and the 3500+ were like 18 bucks more than waht i have now

dude ur friends stupid if he sed higher latency is better its the other way around

"No, he says I shouldnt get the winchester core if im not going to OC, and if im not going to OC, get a faster CPU and cheaper ram with higher latency"

www.newegg.com then go to memory, put in the serch box pc3200, 512 mb stick, not double 256, and find some 70 dollar ram or sumthin, mine cost 63 per stick, and its perfect plus ask zen how to oc ur cpu anyways, and put it to 2.4 ghz!!! lol, it rules

sry, i meant low latency, and i think im gonna keep the CPU i have now, unless u can find me some good ram for 130- otherwise i need to know of some good ram 190-

thanks guys

i got a gig of corsair value selects ddr 400 cas 2.3 sumtin sumtin sumtin 4 like 135 or sumtin its plenty good

Back
Top Bottom