Floppy Drive
4 in 1 Media Reader
Nvidia 128 MB FX 5200
Sound Blaster Audigy 2.1 Value Series
56K Dial Modem
1 Vantec Thermaflow 92 MM Case Fan
17' Monitor and 2.1 Speakers
8 USB Ports (6 in back, 2 in front)

Can anyone give me a price range or how much they think someone would be willing to pay for this...Thanks

Wrong place but mayby 1800$ but it depends what the speakers and monitor is. Probally 1600 without the monitor.

i forgot to write that it is a gateway, but practically the only thing that is gateways is the BIOS lol; everything else is upgraded. the MOBO and CPU are BRAND NEW, the Ram is BRAND NEW and so is the PSU and fans; so basically it is home made with a gateway bios lol

oh yeah, and gateway also put the cpu onto the mobo, so you can say that the thermal paste was "professionallly done" lol

please put the price predictions in americans dollars if you live somewhere else or if you can't say 1600 pounds or whatever

wait, yea mayby 900. Custom built is better when not used and once you say gatway, no sorry. Yea mayby 1000$

even with the montor??
damn, i thought it would go for at least 1300 LOL
since i spent 2000 on it

i've spent over $3700.00 on my computer but i might get max $2000.00 for it, im think more like $1500.00, oh yea thats cad

well lets see...$1400.00 for the computer, only thing left that came are drives, cpu, ram...everything else has been upgraded, everything in canada is a rediculus price, oh btw that price includes my computer chair, desk, printer, speakers, web-cam. i upgraded my video card to a 9200 256mb gold edition, didnt liek it so i went for the 9800 pro. bought a dvd ram and that broke and didnt burn one single dvd, joystick, lcd monitor. then again i'd spend more money than u guys because I had to buy everything, i never had any of it before I bought my computer

Back
Top Bottom