Woot????

Tweak

In Runtime
Ok, got my computer parts today, but I dunno.....
My friend said that the pc2700 RAM I got is only good for OCing, and if Im not going to overclock, then I should buy some cheaper ram and get the 3500+ with newcastle core rather than the 3200+ with winchester core.....what do I do?

tell ur frend to stfu, and read something about what hes trying to talk about before he actually does

No, he says I shouldnt get the winchester core if im not going to OC, and if im not going to OC, get a faster CPU and cheaper ram with higher latency

Get the 3500+ Winchester, I have OCed mine 400MHz now, and only seen a 2 degree Celcius increase!! :D :D

I would get PC3200 RAM, it isn't that expensive anymore. What is your budget on the RAM? I can make some HELLISH recommendations with a $ figure!

NONONONONO, Im NOT going to OC, so he says I should save money and buy a non-winchester core. My RAM budget is 190, that is with a 220 budget on CPU.

yea, i would keep ur current stuff, just return the ram, and get some cheap 3200+ that mine is supposed to run at 2.5-3-3-8 i run it 2-3-3-7 and its fine, and the 3200+ u can OC with no prolem and make it just as fast as the 3500 and not worry bout life span

Back
Top Bottom