harddrive poll

uhh... there is no poll.....

EDIT: NVM, its up.

However, we have had several of these polls before, but oh well, here goes Maxtor AGAIN.......

BTW, welcome to CF!

Maxtor is the best, and they are just fine at speed... WTF do you mean? They are quiet, reliable, and easy to install, and Maxtor has really good website with lots of cool tools!

quantum dont make harddrives anymore (bought out by maxtor), but they did make some really good harddrives in their day.

quantumhdd.jpg

i have a quantum fireball 40 gig 5400 rpms from my old pc...it hasnt failed me yet no corruption or anything else although its slow and has a 2 mb buffer maybe it was good 4 its time tho

i also have a maxtor and that hasnt failed me either

my western digital hasnt failed me, cept for when the comp guy mest up the jumper .... and niether has my seagate that i got out of my compaq, its nice, has leather covering on it, i had set gatorade bottles and such on the hdd when i was just sittin it on my desk when i wasnt usin it, lol condensation like crazy, thankfuly the leather protected it and works like a charm in the new comp :) 120 gigs of space that im never gonna use :)

well they did make 7200rpm 8mb cache models...

mr.monger said:
i have a quantum fireball 40 gig 5400 rpms from my old pc...it hasnt failed me yet no corruption or anything else although its slow and has a 2 mb buffer maybe it was good 4 its time tho

i also have a maxtor and that hasnt failed me either

Back
Top Bottom