Hacking, Charter...

dread7black

Beta member
Wasup, ok heres what i need. I need to know some information on Charter High Speed Security Suite, by F-Secure. Is there any known glitches in this program, and loop holes, or any other way of getting around the parental web-site controls.

Also does any one know of any way to change the status of an account on Windows Xp Home, from limited to Administrator, via Command Prompt,etc.

Thanks alot for the help guyz.

-Dave

Please Email Me if You have any legit Responses, (I'm trusting you guyz not to spam the hell outa me...) Carsaudiousa@hotmail.com

Or ya know just post it here...

Hmmm so you are trying to go agasint your parents rules. Well, i will support that. Trying cracking the Admin password and just changing your account that way. Search on google "Admin password cracking". That should help you and read this website, it hink it will allow you to get past all those peskyt hings. Wait nvm, just again search on google, "Getting past website blocks" or something like that. You will get tons of results for both of those searches.

uhhh i'm not to famiular with windows, but if you can find some of the config settings in regedit i'm sure you can mess it enough for it to not work :)?

there's a thing called hopster it worked to bypass a website filter at my school.

Back
Top Bottom