What do you like?

Re: Sticky: What do you like?

media player PWNZ all!!!

and what sucks is the EU want MS to NOT include media player in ther OS!!! its their OS they can put watever they damn well plaease on it.

why not tell linux not to put XMMS media player in thier OS then.

and it would suck if you just got a pc but not the inet yet and then wanted to test out that niiice 5.1 ch speaker system and that niiice SB audigy soundcard and discovered there was NO MEDIA PLAYER!!!

people would be outraged! soem people dont get the internet right away when they get a new pc. specially if theyjust moved into a new place and dont ahve it hooked up yet and just bough thier pc and it came as soon as they moved into thier new palce.

really I think it was realnetworks that was up to this becuase theyve attacked MS before about Media plyer.

its thier OS its thier media player let them bundle it.

and why the hell would you want to pay for a media player. paying just to get a full EQ is rediculous!!!!

that should be mandatory on all media players.

I think people are just jealous of MS!! They do alot of good things for us!!

Yea, I've used itunes, real, and WMP. WMP powns! Especially version 10, the newest one. Wow, i love it!

Lord Kalthorn said:
AH HAHAHA!

19 Year old Dog! an Alien! a Republican! an Ultra Liberal! an East German Fish!

The makings of a classic.

Edit: Nevermind. Cleared up that misunderstanding about this.

Haha, tis cool :D

athlon64fx said:
media player PWNZ all!!!

and what sucks is the EU want MS to NOT include media player in ther OS!!! its their OS they can put watever they damn well plaease on it.

why not tell linux not to put XMMS media player in thier OS then.
Haha - because the EU is filled with useless Liberal Cranks who think Microsoft is bad. And because unlike in the US they don't have the sense to realise the companies like Quicktime and Real aren't openning hearings because they think interoperability is compramised - its because they want more chance in a market they aren't doing well in.

Back
Top Bottom