upgrade list

ok just give me a straightforward answer, i dont need none of this "well the 6800gt and ultra are better" because they are still more by themselves than 2x6600gt's so im thinking about the 6600's, can anyone tell me will 2x6600gt's run any games out right now with high settings????

the cheapest 6800 i can find is like $457.00 from places around here and thats like the lowest grade 6800 you can get

can anybody answer me? i dont need a top of the line system, im on a budget and I only want to be able to play all the new games at highest graphics possible without lag, but nobody is actually saying "no the 6600gt's will not be able to do it with the 3500+ and the same mobo as AMD_ZEN" thats al i want to know

muahahahah! oh yea...dont forget people i upgrade at least 8 times a year anyway so its no big deal for me to buy these now and tehn 6800's late, thanks for straightforwardly answering my question trance

:) dun get the 6800's later, wait for AMR to come out, then get dual x900's, or dual x850 xt plats :) oh ya, got any suggestions for my windows prolem?

Back
Top Bottom