Non-Contributers

/me gives up

i was just suggestiong quality over quanity. i don't think anybody supports it though :( so i thought up something else. an ignore button or feature that ignores certain users, or maybe a filter, that filters out a string of words or certain words?

Charchris said:
Yea it makes some people happy like AMD ZEN laughing 24/7

Say wha? I tend not to do that usually. I mean sometimes, but usually my posts are at least one sentence (usually 7-9 words) in length. I agree with Mixx as well, posts like that may be useless in your eyes, but they breath life into the forums sometimes. They are REQUIRED in small numbers, but in excess, they are RETARDED!

AMD ZEN said:
Say wha? I tend not to do that usually. I mean sometimes, but usually my posts are at least one sentence (usually 7-9 words) in length. I agree with Mixx as well, posts like that may be useless in your eyes, but they breath life into the forums sometimes. They are REQUIRED in small numbers, but in , they are RETARDED!
yep, you have to have some sort of Life/Laughter in a forum, and i totally agree w/you on the excessive sue of them though..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom