AMD ZEN's POLL! (Week 2) OVER!!!!!!

msn and yahoo are still better than goiogle. he he. thier crap toolbar installs spyware and thier companys going coo-coo.

Haha - yeah. 'tis Crazy.

All the Adverts... and the obsession with beating MSN is going to crush them if you ask me. They don't have the money to do it - buying Firefox Programmers and all manner of programmers. Its crazy. Especially now Yahoo and MSN are gaining ground in Searches by the Day - MSN's Campaign Ads even I've seen on TV and I hardly watch TV! With less Google hits less people will advertise on Google and it will eventually fall. GMail was the start because, well, 2Gigs is too much to give out for free which is probably why they've kept it in 'Beta' for lack of the use of 'Useless Process to hold off them having to release it fully because they can't afford to do so'.

Its only a matter of time.

Well thats a start I suppose. I think everybody should adblock Google Ads - I hope they bring out one for Internet Explorer 7 (Beta in Summer! Wo-Ho). It can't be that hard to set it to Adblock any Google Ad - they're all the same piece of Code?

Back
Top Bottom