Msn Messenger

well Yahoo messenger works after 6pm :p

yahoo messenger logs on faster

yahoo messenger is not made by Microsoft, i rest my case

technoman said:
well Yahoo messenger works after 6pm :p

yahoo messenger logs on faster

yahoo messenger is not made by Microsoft, i rest my case

well out of the two comments that were useful...

who needs to log onto a messenger quickly? you dont usr it to call for the police, lol...and i doubt theres much difference in the time it takes to log on anyway...

MSN bugs u with update message, MSN Messenger has more viruses ... don't get we wrong i still use MSN Messenger but i like Yahoo version better.

I'm using MSN now - and will until I go to bed - so that's that not true :D

MSN Login works in the background :D and works with innumerable sites also. Yahoo just allows you to talk.

Yahoo is made by Yahoo :D

MSN has Viruses? :p Stop allowing people to send you them and you won't get them :D

I am not sure which IM was created first, yahoo or msn, but msn was advertised a lot better, obviuosly its from microsoft and they have the money to spend. Yahoo is way more comprehensive. I learned about it in school. You can do networking with yahoo, u cant do that with msn. I know lord k is a big microsft fan, and i am not against anyone, i like microsoft too, but sorry to say that yahoo is the better IM. And no i wouldnt want to move 150 contacts from msn to yahoo either, actually u cant. The only way to do it is for all to move to yahoo.

AIM, as far as I know, was first. Basically because AOL had a browser first. Yahoo was before MSN; basically because Hotmail wasn't Microsoft's when Yahoo had an Instant Messenger. MSN can be used on networking appliances, as well as Phone Integration and PDAs and numerous other items.

dang.....i just use msn to chat :D not for a million other things

and i do like yahoo the best also. not for really any particular reason...i just do, but i use YIM, MSN, and AIM so i don't have to pick one or the other :D

Back
Top Bottom