ATi's SLi is COMING!!

athlon64fx said:
second rate my ass I can afford thier cards. he he. and im not too awful rich. Im just gonna deck out my new place first so I can also have a nice desk worthy of my new system!!

Tell that to people who do not want to spend money on something that is considered second rate, compared to the competition. I'm much more happy with my ~$140 GeForce FX5900 card. What can I get with that money from ATI? Nothing that even stacks close to it. They need to target the midrange. Besides, their driver support sucks. It has sucked for years and will continue to suck.

none the less ATI still has the best cards out!!, although im going with Nvidia when i get my new set-up only because they have cheaper cards, and their SLI

lol im only going with Nvidia for now, in the summer or maybe next year ill go with whatever the best ATI cards are out. im not waiting until june-aug to get ATI's dual PCI-EX that takes too long

oh i play alot of games although this 2.7ghz celeron is ruining my HL2 experience by doing slight lags, and taking about 1:30mins to load up a new lvl, and during loading times it takes way too long about 1 min. so im going with Nvidia for now

Back
Top Bottom