Xbox 2 running Longhorn

Gran Turismo is probably the best console racer out there. The new one coming out will have about 700 different cars included. You should try it out if you like racing games. The only bad thing about the new one is it will not be online ready at first. They are going to release an expansion pack for the online part. Although PSM published a way to play online if anyone is interested in it PM me and I will try to find the website that you would need to downloan a certain app to use. You would also need a router.

I have liked every Metal Gear game that has been on the PS consoles. I have not played the new one but it looks awesome. Has a little survival element to it.

As for the EA thing, I think they saw the error in their ways with XBox. There are a lot of XBox users out there that were a little upset about not being able to play online. That is why you now see all of the EA games being able to play on XBox Live.

I would have to agree that Gran Turismo games are VERY good!! even though i havn't played for ages and the next one coming out looks good already.... i could JUST tell the real picture of a race track from the animated one

Gran Turismo 3 was pretty good. Gran Turismo 4 is gonna be really good also! But, I like street racing type games like NFS: U (Need for Speed: Underground) or SRS (Street Racing Syndicate).

Vandiyan said:
I have liked every Metal Gear game that has been on the PS consoles. I have not played the new one but it looks awesome. Has a little survival element to it.

Heh. Metal Gear Solid 3 is not bad. But, it falls bleow my expectations. Let's hope Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory will be just as good as the first Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow. :)

HEll yeah splinter cell looks awsome

and the guy that said that Nvidia is doing the grohx card and wat not the article i read was from like last thurday so shhhhhhh

GT4 looks amazing but has any1 noticed that 1 main reason it does look so good is the frame rate its awsome

Forza Motor sport is another racer for Xbox witch should fill in the Gran turismo shape hole in it. it look BLOODY AWSOME

I dont really know much about longhorne whys it soooo much speacialer to the other os

Back
Top Bottom