Xbox 2 running Longhorn

Its not an arguement, its a debate!!! not once did it get out of hand!!! If it did get out of hand then i would stop debating!!!

Why does everyone say that the Xbox controllers suck.... thats the ONLY excuse i hear about it besides if you got used to PS2 controllers you will get the hang of the Xbox ones like i did... in a few mins lol

xx cobra xx said:
RITE ALL OF YOU STFU ABOUT XBOX AND PS2 who gives a shit if it beats it fuking pissing me of thing posative the ps2 is my kind of console i like it and if you like the xbox then therew you go. its if you like it its your own opion why display fetures which every1 knows just shut up and get a crip god it going no were.

what? were not bothering anyone, just having a debate. if you don't like it then stay away from this topic.

oh yeah, if you wanna watch a dvd on an xbox you pretty much need a remote for an extra $30 and with ps2 you save the money. also good luck trying to mod an xbox, thats one of the top reasons i got my ps2 on the first place.

cheeseman222

It seems that I should start a thread "Xbox 2 VS. PS 3" Since that is all you guys talk about.

Haha - apparently so.

Longhorn Technology in the Xenon is going to blow anything Sony can make though - considering Sony don't make Software, and its practically all Microsoft have done for 20 Years.

RAFDOG said:
And nvidia is not doing anything with Ps3 the cell processors will be done by Ibm, sony and toshiba

You obviously have not read up on anything about the PS3. Just look up PS3 and NVIDIA on Google and it will come up with tons of articles regarding them making the GPU for the PS3. It has also been reported by a few magazines. If you can find a recent article (within the last month) that says something different then I will believe you. Until then I will go with what I have read. Here is another good article to read.
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/editorial/display/ces2005.html

As for who is better. I again like the PS2 better. The only reason the XBox is better is because of the included hard drive. Everyone can say that Xbox has better graphics but I just dont see it. I think that Halo 2 has awesome graphics but has anyone see the new Gran Turismo game. The graphics on that thing kick ass. And whoever said that GTA: San Andreas lags on the PS2 is crazy. I played that game the other day for about 4 hours straight and it never lagged once. The only game that I have had lag on the PS2 is FFXI and that is because of there are so many people in some of the areas. Has nothing to do with the hardware.

Everyone has their opinion on which is better. I think the exclusive games that come out on PS2, Gran Turismo, Devil May Cry, and Metal Gear Solid to name a few make the system. better. And eventhough GTA will probably come out eventually on XBox I would rather have it when it firsts comes out.

Halo and Halo 2 and all Microsoft games are only on XBox aren't they? And Microsoft has patched up with Electronic Arts quite well - more of their games will come onto the Xenon. I've never played Gran Turismo - it sounds like some kind of Killer-Granny Game. Metal Gear Solid I've only ever played on an original Playstation.

Back
Top Bottom