Turning on PC automaticly

Chris160188

Beta member
Hi

is there anyway i can set my pc to turn on every mornin at a certain time say 7am. i can not use the bios to set it to turn on as there is no option to do it i just wonderd if there are any programs availible if anyone can help i will be more than gratefulll

Thanks

Chris

all i can think of it using the BIOS, What version of BIOS do you have you may want to think about updating it.

Or maybe your motherboard doesn't support it, not too sure about that.

my motherboard was supplied with a program called digicell. it allows you to schedule auto turn ons/off. its pretty good i use it a lot for turning pc off.

<edit> Program is made by MSI by the way

hope you can find it and it works for your mobo :D

gimme a shout if you cant find it i have it on cd.

Why not set your PC to shut your screen after so long you haven moved the cursor and another delay for the hard disks. All you would have to do is right clic on your desktop; properties, screensaver. At the bottom Saver: just plug in the time you want your monitor and hard disk to turn OFF.
When you want it back ON, just move the cursor. Why have the computer ON at a precise time! its' not an alarm clock; and who knows if you will be there at such a time. The Power Saver is very efficient.

Back
Top Bottom