The "I Win" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shuv a broomstick up your arse and out your mouth, and hang either end at the top of the eifel tower,

I win

i fart and blow it back out which just so happens to hit you in the ass and i walk by and make sure 100% it will never come back out..you have a broom up your ass for eternity now, theres magic spells and everything on it, it WILL NEVER COME OUT

I WIN!!!

I ambush money_man, pull his pants down, and shove a live grenade up his ass. It explodes, obliterating him.

I win.

None of that nofx, I blew up money_man, therefore I still have the win.

There is not a person who has challenged my winnings yet. so I am the current winner

when you blew me up my large manly (not so grafic) that would make any man die with envy explodes and goes through your skull killing you instant, then the win flies away never to be won again (oh yea my (again not so grafic !) was hard from you touching it trying to find my tight anus or poop-shoot. and i win because as long as u dont have the win im happy, and since nobody can get the win again i 99% won because i stopped anyone from ever getting it again

I WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom