What do you think of America?

Haha. Me neither. They're always talking about Capitalism and cheating people and such like... and I answer questions as I think :D

As long as I get a B I'll be fine - I can make up for it next year in something like Electronics.

i have it this fri, i have not had it yet!! cant wait though! have you sorted out a car yet? only thing i have driven so far is a tractor!! even then i nearly run over a goat so i dont know what ill be like in something that can actually go above 20mph:D. electronics is good, im going to scotland in the summer to do electrical engineering 1st class with sea cadets, its really good, i have been up there before and i did mechanical engineering. buisness studies sounds quite good:D

mark thorpe said:
i have it this fri, i have not had it yet!! cant wait though! have you sorted out a car yet? only thing i have driven so far is a tractor!! even then i nearly run over a goat so i dont know what ill be like in something that can actually go above 20mph:D. electronics is good, im going to scotland in the summer to do electrical engineering 1st class with sea cadets, its really good, i have been up there before and i did mechanical engineering. buisness studies sounds quite good:D
I have a nice Volkswagen Polo my Grandparents had :D pretty old but free so its cool. Well good luck with it though! Its really hard at first; but its easier than it originally seems.

Haha, make sure you don't meet up with Camers - he'll eat you.

no we dont, well i think we dont anyway!!:D you are really lucky to get that car!! my grandparents have an audi, so i dont think that ill be getting it from them:D, i can dream though!! thanks for the good lucks, i am really looking forward to it, i was 17 in jan but my provisional took a long time coming through, so i have had to wait till now! where abouts in scotland is camers?i am near prestwick airport on a naval base. i have been there before and it is really good. hopwfully we get to go up in the seakings again!! that was good:D

thats near edinbourgh isnt it? i am going to be about 20 miles south of glasgow. i have been there before, it is quite good!! hopefully we get to do the helecopter ride again, that was brilliant:D

Back
Top Bottom