AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't the funny one. You must crack mirrors and camera lens. Do you even have a damn life? You post 34 posts a day! :rolleyes:

How the fock you change topics like that? you went from pc's to my looks to my posts.....wow

I've just looked back through the posts, NO BENCHMARKS AMD BOY. Same as ever all talk. How old are you giancarlo? 12-13 maybe. Maybe when you grow up you maybe able to debate something. See BOTH sides of an argument.

You keep on refering to the crappy 32bit P4, do you actually know what the 64bit give you?. I think not as it's not a big deal anyway, not yet.

Why not ttry the 'Beat the office PC' benchmark @ www.custompc.co.uk

It will test your system with real applications, no synthetic benchmark, the real thing and lets see who comes out on top. I haven't run it for a while but my names still on the leaderboard (no doubt you think this will be another bench I've magically altered). 1.75 is what you have to beat now why not BACK UP YOUR BIG MOUTH.

To Jack22. Good job at annoying him as much as he obviously annoys others. Nice one.

Ok, I am going to reopen this thread at my disgression. If ANY FLAMING goes on like that above, I will 2 day ban you without warning. Keep it peaceful!

*blows up Jack with FX Beam cannon*

AMD pwns! The integrated Memory controller makes Intel look like a cute puppy dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom