What do you like?

Re: Sticky: What do you like?

Family guy... think ive seen it possibly, is it the one with the little kid whos the evil genious?

The Simpsons unfortunately is so dry in its ideas.. I love the classics though.. perhaps anything before 2000. After 2000 it went downhill.

Assassin_666 said:
Family guy... think ive seen it possibly, is it the one with the little kid whos the evil genious?
Yeah!

He's classic.

Chris: Would you like some Ice Cream Birthday Boy?
Stewie: Hmmm... yes I think I would. BUT NO SPRINKLES! For every sprinkle I find - I shall Kill you.

Jousting Teacher (nasal American Sergeant Voice): So you all think you got what it takes to be jousters? Well if you're going to joust you gotta want it; let me hear your war cry!
Tiny Guy: Ehh.... eh.
Jousting Teacher: Is that the best you got, you pile of crap!
Tiny Guy: Yes, from an early age my parents discouraged loud noises.
Jousting Teacher: You know what you are; you're a candy arsed maggot!
Peter: [Laughs]
Jousting Teacher: You find something funny Maggot!
Peter: Sir no sir!
Jousting Teacher: You love the middle ages! Don't you!
Peter: Sir yes sir!
Jousting Teacher: The concept of a Geocentric Universe gets you Sexually Excited! Doesn't it!
Jousting Teacher: You want to make Sixteenth Century Mathematician Jouhanass (have no idea how to spell his name) Keppler your bitch! Don't you!

[Dennis Miller Live]
Dennis Miller: I don't want to go on a Rant here - but America's Forieng Policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Falkan at the first battle of Antedum. I mean when a Neo-Conservative defenostrates its like rescalnacov filabuster diaxymonohydroxinate.
Peter: What the hell does Rant mean?

yeh thats good not as good as family guy.

I had a good laugh at LKs FM quotes fricken hilarious

Yeah. The Simpson, Family Guy, American dad, and Futurama are all animated.

Back
Top Bottom