Favourite Music

I also conjurate the spirits of the dead for purposes of magically revealing the future or influencing the course of events

You are a crazy bugger aren't you? :D

The_Necromancer said:
well, I like Rage against the Machene but they are just mad a The US gov, and corperat conglomeragtes.
Haha - I enjoyed Rage against the Machine vs. The Machine in Celebrity Deathmatch. That was classic.

Rap just doesn't sound good to me. I hear it all too often since I live in this off-campus housing intended for CSUN students. It drives me insane.. it is the worst music I have ever heard.

Stewie: I say! Eminem and Fifty Cent wouldn't know a proper lyric if it crawled up their arses and brought them to orgasm through prostate stimulation. Here's a grammatical curiousity from Fifty Cent's 'Wankster'; We in the club doing the same old two step; Guerrilla Unit 'cause they say we bugged out 'cause we don't go nowhere without Toast. Well good luck finding the subject and predigate in that run-on sentance; and what the bloody hell does it mean we don't go nowhere without Toast.

Now listen to me; Mr. Cent. If you want to make it in this Business; Lay off the Doobie!

Nobody can say Stewie is wrong :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Stewie: I say! Eminem and Fifty Cent wouldn't know a proper lyric if it crawled up their arses and brought them to orgasm through prostate stimulation.

Graphic, but very well put nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom