AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - Gibant hasn't been banned before has he?

I seriously doubt its a lie - it makes sense. Firstly of course you can't lie on them things; they're all set up to insert the information from the program. And there are other Intels on 3D Mark Sites and Aquamark Sites with like and better marks.

Giancarlo said:
You're a liar and you got banned in the past for being a liar. You a liar.. a natural born liar. I don't want to hear about your rigged shitmarks.

The previous time I was on the forum, I gave all the proof and benchmarks to back it up. The details on the Aquamark all tally because they are true. You on the other hand have never given a benchmark of your budget system, and I know why. You read articles and have made up your mind (with the added insentive to go AMD because you cannot afford anything else) and that's the way it's going to be.

I on the otherhand buy both Intel & AMD, Nvidia & ATI so that I can see
all sides of the argument. I am a fan of the best all round machine and I couldn't give a sh't who makes it. I am impartial

I believe AMD's to be good value for their speed but they are unreliable toys that CANNOT multi-task.

Intel can Multi-task, I haven't had a single crash in 10 months with my Intel and never have to re-boot for something to work etc. And when it comes to games they will hand EVERYTHING thats thrown at them, It's the graphics card thats important.

Aquamrk with AMD same GT as Intel Benchmark http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1024074705

You didn't back up anything, gibnonsense. Your benchmarks are rigged and were proven as such. Your insanity was what caused you to be banned. So tell me, why did you come crawling back here anyways? People hate you. AMD is way better then Intel. Dispute that then you are a liar. I don't get crashes in AMD machines either, and what the fuck? You don't think AMD machines can't multitask? What is it with you people and this multittasking myth?

Why the heck would I pay for garbage like Intel? I can afford Intel, but I'm not buying it because it is crap.

Dude, his tests are fine. They arent rigged or anything and why are you so biased Gian? Intel isnt garbage and you can't say that. If you go to tom's hardware and look at cpu tests, the 3.2EE and 3.4EE beat the FX-55. Is that enough proof that Intel isnt garbage, just noit the best? You biased a$$.(<<my opinion)

And i am not following you.

The Jack the rat is bat. Go away please. The AMD is not defeated by the P4 EE in most tests. You need to examine the facts adn prepared to get your ass kicked.

I gave you proof but your too biased to realize that they beat them in certain tests and do not fall to far ehind in others.

Do you have a 3D Mark 05 Benchmark Gibant?

There can be no dispute of a 3D Mark Test, an internet one - they're put up and filled in by the program.

You say the Multitasking theory is old - it is really - but look at the Hall of Fame for the PC Mark 04: the Top 20 are all Intels. With Graphics Cards in like those of the ones in the 05 Testing Rigs, and people as determinded to get high scores, for instance some had tweaked Graphics Drivers - the machines taking the 04 would be brilliant competition for the 05 Rigs.

Dude, for the last time the 3.4EE does not defeat the fastest AMD 64 out there. That's established fact. That's why AMD 64 is recognized as the flag-ship CPU in this market. Jack, you fool.. the AMD 64 is 20-30% faster in 80% of the tests.

Giancarlo said:
Dude, for the last time the 3.4EE does not defeat the fastest AMD 64 out there. That's established fact. That's why AMD 64 is recognized as the flag-ship CPU in this market. Jack, you fool.. the AMD 64 is 20-30% faster in 80% of the tests.
Unclocked I'm sure - but AMD spear head Overclocking and push for it, and while Intel don't approve Intel Rigs, Overclocked - and the best PCs available as show by those 04 Marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom